We know how much impact a speaker can have on your audience: it’s powerful! A great speaker can shift thinking, influence new ideas, inspire, motivate, inform, share new perspectives, share new ways of doing things, and even change attitudes.
If you want to inject some new ideas, or inspiration into your audience, consider working with AJ as a speaker at your next event or conference. Not only can he help you get your message across, boost motivation, change their way of thinking and leave them feeling energized and inspired. He can do this with just one good talk, which is a great return on investment of both money, and more importantly time.
AJ is one of the often invited resource speakers in learning events due to his expertise, passionate delivery and extensive pre-event preparation process. His highly customized talks deliver take away value as well as reinforcing your event’s themes.
He helps bring different perspectives, inspiring fresh ideas on your audience’s head, presenting them in different ways which can help your audience see things differently. This can help turn perceived challenges into opportunities or can replace complexity with simpler approaches.
AJ’s talks make sure it contains relevant information to their industry. No two of AJ’s keynote speeches are the same. They are custom written to fit the group, the industry, the event, and the objectives. His area of expertise is in the power of story, which spins off into two different applications: the inner story which applies personal development (dealing with stress and change, bringing our best selves to work, aiming higher and reaching goals, being more productive, etc.) and outer story which applies to how we relate to others by mastering the art of connection and engagement with our customers, co-workers, bosses, and teams.
AJ always gives something different and memorable. Most audiences today have seen tons of speakers and have a “been there done that” feeling. Most of them are very tired of being handed tons of information in a boring experience. They want something fresh, interesting, exciting, emotional, funny, fun. They want an experience they will remember forever. Most of audiences today want more than just information they could have looked up on the internet. They want a new perspective. They want to be moved. They want a speaker they can connect and relate to. They don’t want to be told what to do, they want to believe in what they are being told. AJ’s audiences and clients appreciate the fact that he knows how to give them as much show as he gives them content. They no longer have to choose between entertainment and content. It’s delivered at the same time.
AJ’s exceptional reputation as a speaker rests on his ability to energize, engage and inspire audiences to take action. Bring him to your next event and get ready for a very successful, fun-filled learning event!
1. Changing Perspectives: In any speech they deliver, a seasoned motivational speaker has the unique ability to bring different perspectives into their presentation. With changing perspectives, the speaker can present ideas so that the audience can see things much differently. This allows individuals to see their perceived challenges into new opportunities, or to approach something with more simplicity than complexity. Far too often, obstacles in our lives are too close to see clearly, needing for us to take a necessary step back to see the whole picture. Motivational keynote speakers can provide individuals with the kind of perspective that allows them to do just that.
2. Build Audience Energy and Inspiration: The right motivational speaker can truly build energy in a room of curious, even skeptical, individuals. Through their excellent speaking skills, keynote speakers help their audience inspire belief in their skills and abilities. In turn, these individuals start to see the success and capabilities that live within them. Most importantly, keynote speakers can help shine a light on the ways necessary to make the business they work for, the people they work with thrive as a whole.
3. Grow a Community: In any corporation, there are many departments that work as a team to yield success for their corporation. While everyone does their best to work together, spans of departments can result in disconnection–information and tasks slipping through the cracks. The right keynote speaker can work these problems into the spoken content they impart on the audiences they speak to. Keynote speakers can show workers how to come together as a team and grow their departments into one whole community.
4.Bring Forth New Techniques and Ideas: Motivational speakers are superb at relaying new ideas and techniques to their audience. This allows individuals and companies the advantage of freeing themselves from static work that comes from stagnant thinking. Motivational speakers can lead businesses and workers down the path of innovation and success.
5. They Show Your Investment In Your Employees: A motivational speaker is there to inspire the minds of those who attend the event at hand. These speakers are trained to share new techniques, the latest thinking, and motivate employees to thrive in the workplace. These types of events can truly shine a light on the care and value you have for your employees. Your team will be able to see how important their career development is to you as an executive leader. In turn, workers will be more inclined to work harder and more efficient knowing that they are worth so much in the eyes of their employers.
1. AJ is very funny from start to finish.
People love the way their information is wrapped in humor. Every bit of humor leads to a lesson that applies in business and life.
2. AJ is a master storyteller because he gives powerful stories.
Science has proven that we don’t take any action without having a visual image first, and that our thoughts are not stored as words, but as images. Therefore, data (facts, information, lessons) will not have an impact on your listener until it is wrapped in an image.
3. Besides the usual training subject matters, AJ is well-trained and will utilize a scientific approach called Neuro-semantics and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
NS and NLP are proven ways to reach the core of the thinking of your employees that will really move them to action on all their realizations. These technologies are used by big companies around the world to enhance their employee effectiveness.